All About Little Mountain Homebrewers
We are a group of passionate home brewers and craft brew lovers who meet regularly to share our appreciation of craft beer and sharpen our home brewing skills. People with all levels of knowledge and type of brewing interest are welcome from craft brew lovers to very experienced all grain home brewers. To foster friendship and mutual support, we hold regular social events and encourage everyone to participate with various club activities. Club members serve on committees; help out at competitions, present our meetings, and more. As an AHA registered Home Brew Club, Little Mountain fosters the appreciation of our hobby by cooperating with other clubs in the area and promoting it in our community.
Thinking about joining?
Please review the summary of club activities and benefits below. Club membership is very affordable and a great value at $25 per person and $40 for family membership annually. This includes cost for members at the summer picnic and holiday party. That said, we encourage you to try before you buy. Check our homepage for a coming event and join us. Just let someone know that you are looking into joining so they can answer any questions and introduce you to other members. You can also get in touch with us any time by sending email to: email@example.com
Typical Meeting activities
• Members’ can bring their brew or a purchased craft beverages to share discoveries and get feedback from other members
• presentations from on the hobby from members and experts in the brewing industry
• learn about and practice tasting as we compare member samples using BJCP guidelines
• updates on club business, member activites, local events, hobby news, etc.
• monthly night out at local venues
• summer picnic for members and their families
• holiday party, catered event with raffled prizes (member guests invited at cost)
• special events (Big Brew, pouring and beer festivals, member hosted brewing, etc.)
• Host and participate in local events to promote the understanding and enjoyment of the hobby
• Facilitate opportunities to learn about tasting and to gain Beer Judge Certification
• Learn to Brew Day
• King of the Mountain competition, sanctioned by American Home brewers Association
• particiapte as judges and stewards at other competitions in our area
• Improve your brewing and help others improve theirs
• Meet new friends
• Discounts at local businesses
• Keep up on upcoming events in the local community
Scheduled club meetings are located at Willoughby Brewing Company near the Vine Street and Lost Nation road exits of the route 2 freeway.